Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hakuna Matata

It means no worries!! I just want to share with you guys the animation 'The Lion King'.Walt Disney presented animation ‘The Lion King’ is just famous of pictures as well as its original sound tracks.

Walt Disney presents brilliant images but they also seem to conduct operation hard on film’s OST. When we listen to these songs and images, I retrieve my childish innocence. These songs combine with its images make audiences to see screen with the mind of a child. The animation sets with Africa background. Therefore the images and sounds are in very quick and powerful rhythm to represent the Africa atmosphere.

I personally like the first song at the beginning of the animation which is ‘Circle of life'. It seems the first part of the song, where man’s voice of shouting, delivers the film’s starting with the image of sun rising. The images of animals and the background of Africa nature is so beautifully presented with the sound. I also like the music of 'Hakuna matata', 'can you feel the love tonight' and 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight'. Here are The Lion King’s original sound tracks, and I hope you enjoy with these songs.

CD-1
1. Circle Of Life - Carmen Twillie
2. I Just Can't Wait To Be King - Jason Weaver, Rowan Atkinson, Laura Williams
3. Be Prepared - Jeremy Irons-Cheech Marin, Jim Cummings, Whoopi Goldberg
4. Hakuna Matata - Nathan Lane, Ernie Sabella, Jason Weaver, Joseph Williams
5. Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Joseph Williams, Sally Dworsky, Nathan Lane, Ernie Sabella,
6. The Morning Report - James Earl Jones, Jeff Bennett, Evan Saucedo
7. This Land (Instrumental)
8. ...To Die For (Instrumental)
9. Under The Stars (Instrumental)
10. King Of Pride Rock (Instrumental)
11. Circle Of Life - Elton John
12. I Just Can't Wait To Be King - Elton John
13. Can You Feel The Love Tonight (End Title) - Elton John
14. Can You Feel The Love Tonight (Remix) - Elton John

CD- 2
1. He Lives in You - Lebo M.
2. We Are One - Cam Clarke
3. Upendi - Liz Callaway
4. One of Us (Chorus)
5. My Lullaby - Andy Dick
6. Love Will Find a Way - Liz Callaway
7. We Are One - Angelique Kidjo
8. She Believes In You - Lebo M.
9. Song For The Children - Lebo M.
10. I Want To See The Moon - Lebo M
11. The Lion Sleeps Tonight - Lebo M
12. Love Will Find Away - Kenny Lattimore and Heather Headley

2 comments:

mishaia said...

oh my gosh.. :( if i didnt have the Lion King movie in the video cabnit i swear i would have gone to the video store and rented it. Yes... after reading ur post i watched it. A classic. I love it.

Rafiki owns!! (how ever u spell it) asandi sana squash banana wedaboo dabedabo (what ever... lol)

Shalinie said...

haha yeah, The Lion King has got to be THE BEST animated movie ever! I think I'm going to have to pull out my dvd and watch it too - just for old times sake! ;o) lol