.jpg)
I believe that MP3 player has now become a dominant accessory among the youth market. It’s like your ‘mini-me’ that you carry wherever you go. To me, I feel really emptied and bored without MP3 alongside with me.
I agree that collecting vinyl and CDs are the original way of record collection and shows one’s great passion for music in more knowledgeable way. But MP3 player, the must-have item among the youth market, helps to characterize and express individual’s idiosyncrasy in distinctive way.
Last few years, with huge development of MP3 technology, there are now variety of MP3 player which we can choose from. That is, with fascinating and creative designs and functions, you can create as your personalized product and express your own characteristic. Not only you can load up hundreds of song in that small thing, the method of wearing MP3 is also becoming very fashionable. It’s like accessory rather than technology.
MP3 player is now more than music; it is fashion and trend.
(9258).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment