An increasing number of people have completed their five-post-in-five-different-week minimum, which is excellent. Posting more than the minimum is still a good idea, since it gives you a wider choice to pick from when you submit at the end.
However, an increasing number are also falling off the bandwagon, and now don't have enough time to make five different posts in five different weeks, which will lose you some marks. If you're in this boat, don't panic: it's still worth submitting five posts by the end.
Since Simon asked, the procedure is that you print out your five different posts (or replies) that you want to submit, with the dates each post was submitted. You hand that in at reception with a cover sheet as if it were an assignment. And no, you don't submit to Turnitin.com.
And we still have some people who I can't account for, although I've addressed one of them below. In any case, the people I can't attach to names at the moment are:
Meil
taratr0n
Madison
Isyana
kchu052
Josh
So if you're one of them, if you could send me an email with who you are, that'd be great. Confirmation that any of these are just sitting in on the blog but aren't sitting the paper would also be appreciated.
- Kevin.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Kevin! Isyana here. Nope I don't belong in the paper. Just thought I might drop my mate a comment at the time. I'm an FTVMS student too by the way, doing FTVMS 320.
Post a Comment