Sunday, May 6, 2007

love for music or musician?

I remember once, I was such a fetishist for idol star. Ofcourse I was a teenager dreaming of meet them in person evernight. ?I had quite a lot of companies who share my interests, gosspis and the public and prive life of the idol star. We spent two-third of our day to talke and tghink about them. We were not seriously into music, but we love the music they play whatever the music sounds because the music is played by them!!
I did'nt like to spend my pocket money to buy a record but when the time has come to release their new album, I ran to the record shsp in the early morning to buy the CD as soon as possible. Everytime I get there, there was a long queue in front of the shop who are more deligent than me, or more passionate than me. Then the CD became my number one precious treasure. I read everything on the album, listened to each music over and over agian,soon I could memorise every lyrids and melodies. Male buy and collect records because they love the music and they love the records so badly. On the other hand, female, but not every women, buy a record because they fall in love with the musician. That is why many idol stars are so charming and handsome because they are focused on teenage girls.

No comments: