I remember once I was such a fetishist for idol star. Ofcourse I was a teenager dreaming of meeting them in persone everyhight. I had quite a lot of companies who share the same interests, public and private life of the idol. We spent two-third of our day to talk and think about them. We were not music-lovers but we love the music they play and sing because the music is played by them!!!
I didn't like to spend my pocket money to buy a record but when the time has come to release their new album, I ran to a record shop in the early morning to get it as soon as possible. And there was a long queue of people who are much more than deligent or more passionate. The CD became my number on precious treasure. I read everything on the album, listened to each music over and over again. Soon, I could memorise every lyrics and melodies. Male buy and collect records because they like music and they love their precious records. However, women (but not every women), buy a recored because they fall in love with the musicians. That is why many idol stars are so charming and handsome because they have to appeal to teenage girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment