The FTVMS 323 essays are now ready for pick up at the FTVMS Department Office, Room 304, Arts 1.
Kevin and I are available in our normal office hours if you'd like to talk to us about your particular essay. If so, it's best to first see whoever marked your essay; Kevin marked the essays in pencil and I marked in green ink. I've also got the bigger handwriting. My office hours are tomorrow (Thursday 1-3 pm) in Room 314.
In the final lecture of the course next week, I'll wrap up morphologies, discuss TV Pop Idols, and then finish with some general comments about essays that might help improve your exam preparation and performance.
Next week's class will also include evaluations. Since this is the first time the course has been taught your feedback would be especially appreciated for its development. In evaluations (or directly to me if you feel comfortable), I'd especially like your thoughts on how the blog worked in the class, the absence and/or necessity of a tutorial, and any suggestions for examples of film, TV, video and other music-image media that you think should be addressed/included in the course next year.
Many thanks
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment