Thursday, March 15, 2007

More Admin Stuff!

I have begun the glorious process of matching names to people in more depth for my records, so I know who posted what when. As such, we have a short list of people who I can't place on my current class list.

I'm requesting the most updated class list from Denise as that might clarify some things, but meanwhile here are the people I can't place to a name.

If you wouldn't mind either telling me here or emailing me about it, that would be great. It would be great if you could sign off your future posts with your name.

THE LIST:

A F W
Amanda B
AthenaZ
ElaineL
Josh
MLiu
VNess

I'll probably wind up repeating this process a few times through the semester, but here's the first batch of unknowns.

- Kevin.

2 comments:

athena.z said...

Sorry about making you confused, but my name on your list should be LI JIA ZHANG(3211209). Cheers!

Feeonaa said...

Hi A F W should match Angela Fiona Wall on your list - Student ID 9143331.(hence the acronym)
Its a long story but I prefer to be known as fiFA Banze
Actually I'm going to switch my blog profile name to fiFA B. and put my student ID number next to it so you know its me..hope thats alright Kevin!!