A list of books and articles that might be useful for research projects are up on CECIL now. I'll continue to update it during the semester. Many of the titles have been requested for transfer to Short Loan. They should be available over the next week. Please post links or other resources up on the blog if you find anything that might be useful for other students on the course. I can also order titles for the library. I'm really trying to boost the library's collection in this area of study.
Thanks to all of you who have been blogging so far. Many interesting topics : wish I could reply to all of you but for the most part I'll let you guys conduct the conversation and let the blog inform what I say in lecture. It's hella busy at the moment at the start of the semester anyway. Come and see me though about your possible research topics. I'm very open to all sorts of directions and approaches. You've just got to have something that you wanna argue in your papers. If you can't make it Thursdays 1-3 we can try and make another appointment.
Tomorrow, it's a bit of 40s jazz and 50s rock and roll and then into the liveness debate: a bit of electric Dylan, Milli with your Vanilli etc. We'll be 'disintegratin' the musical' with Wattstax. See you in class.
thanks
Nabeel
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment